Heather Ashley Poems
- American Revolution We are fighting for a purpose, Fighting...
- Compliments Compliments are fake When said from you to ...
- Utopia, Mom I'm so satisfied here, Mom Don't worry over ...
- The Serpent Within Watch the serpent rise within You must ...
- Ten Years Later It really is an ugly thing Quite unbecoming,...
- Seven Months And Drowning I died when you died Seven months ...
you won't see it in my eyes
but this is how i feel inside more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Ashley
We are fighting for a purpose,
Fighting for what we believe.
Establishing a country,
As the sun sets every eve.
We are but naïve pioneers,
Trying the best we can.
The odds are strongly against us,
So please lend us every man.
Innocent men we all are,
But that will soon be lost.
Many young men will be gone,
For that’s what our country will cost.
This Revolution is never-ending,
We all yearn to be free.
But I lost my son last night,
He died fighting next to me.
I watch the setting sun,
Emotions compel my wife.