Heather Miller Poems
- To My Not So Little Girl no matter what things in life you ...
- Missing You I often lay awake at night. While the world is ...
- Life's Lesson While your hurt seems to be gone and your ...
- No Looking Back I hope when you go, you go far enough away. ...
- Starting Over Im so tired yet i cannot sleep. I'm standing ...
- Dream Of My Happy Ending i've always wanted that 'happing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Miller
To My Not So Little Girl
no matter what things in life you do.
i could never ever stop loving you,
You are the little girl i never got to have on my own,
but i love you the same and this you should know.
although your no longer a little girl
you have grown up so fast.
but being a grown up is no easy task.
you will make mistakes as we all do.
its what makes you, you.
so don't live your life as if it were one big race.
take it easy at your own pace.
i hope someday that you will believe
your one of the only reasons i pray
to keep you safe and out of harms way.