Hermanus Hendrik Janse van Vuuren
Hermanus Hendrik Janse van Vuuren Poems
- Surviving Every breath a labour. Every dropp of blood a ...
- Making The Reaper’s Acquaintan... Life seems to be living ...
- Time Looking at the hourglass, Seeing time pass ...
- A Second It takes only a second, To say the wrong thing, ...
- Treasures The treasures we keep, Are the things we hold ...
- On Darwin Being Became Becoming, And so changed the ...
- Pheramones Why do I feel these fears? Of what might be and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It takes only a second,
To say the wrong thing,
To make the wrong acquaintance,
Or drive in the wrong direction.
In only a second
People fall in love.
Inspiration lights your way.
Or the right words fix a wound.
And in one single second.
Someone you know.
A person you've loved.
A fleeting second could take a life,
And give a life the same.
But in which possible second,
Could I fix the scar of when
He took your brother away?