Hoda Elomari Poems
- Journey Through Life You walk the path of life, You stop, ...
- Alone This life is making me feel so alone, Desperate I am ...
- Did You (Song) (Lyrics) Did you, Did you ever fall ...
- Final Decision I have drawn a conclusion to my world of ...
- Me I can’t conceive what’s happening to me, I feel the ...
- Why There are so many 'whys' I’m not sure were to begin, ...
- Serene Love When the moment is right, And the feeling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hoda Elomari
Journey Through Life
You walk the path of life,
You either turn left or right,
Then raise your glaze and glare up ahead,
You see a bright unexplainable light,
It deliberately begins to fade,
Then it vanishes,
Your left helpless and hopeless in the hands of fate,
Regretting the past,
Not wanting to conceive the future,
No one to trust,
Because trusting them with your feelings is a colossal mistake,
No one to hold onto,
Somehow everyone seems to turn their backs and walk away,
No one to love,
The meaning of it is mistaken for pleasure,