Ian Jergensen Poems
- Life Himself Life is wandering dark and winding back alleys ...
- Society Pushed and pulled Ordered and told Freedom ...
- Spark Of Life As light fades to gloom Dark thoughts start to...
- Silent Darkness The quiet night hangs like a sheet of velvet ...
- Mind Burn Liquid pain sets on the world like a dark night ...
A young man with much promise in the musical field, that in his spare time enjoys writing short poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ian Jergensen
The quiet night hangs like a sheet of velvet studded with diamonds
The quiet night whispers like a lover in the dark
The quiet night sleeps
Holding the thoughts of ages past
Hiding the secrets of the universe
Galaxies swirl and the World turns
Stars fade and the Sun begins to rise
The quiet night dies