Imtiyaz Muhammad Poems
- 'Love Consumes' 'love' such an emotion we all possess We ...
- A Guilt Million arrows grazed me: A hound when killed the ...
- Insomniac Nights Sleep is an imitation of death ...
- To Snow Winter's charm has lost its way Sun's glory is in ...
- 'In Praise, Perception' Beauty that touched my heart Beauty ...
- Zest With Nature Enjoying nature at its best My balcony ...
- Love's Colour
Born at Badami bagh Srinagar, kashmir on 21 of September 1989.Son of a retired soldier from a farflung village of tehsil gandoh, district Doda, J&K, lndia. Did early schooling in Village Luddu, Bhalessa.Not having the perfect atmosphere and better education facilities, shifted to a nearby town Bhadarwah.Living here from the last 19 years, Graduated in science stream(B.sc) from govt. Degree ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''life is full of troubles, the day you beat them makes you move on'''challenges
'''Hard work is treasure, take pains or you miss it'''Hard work
'''It pricks and pains when intimacy turns into indifference'''friendship turned into hatred
'''Just aim the target as a sniper does,Aim
Just hold the aim as a sniper holds his rifle,
Just as the bullet hits the target,
you will definitely achieve the aim'''
'''you did fall in love my friend,love
Now taste the consequence too'''
Comments about Imtiyaz Muhammad
'love' such an emotion we all possess
We thus fall in and fall for someone
love attained is success but
when lost consumes.