inomusa ndlovu Poems
- Mother Africa the world stands astonished the silent mother ...
- My Worlds my world is in two divided sorrow and limited ...
- I Am Turning Back i find a friend to talk too i stare her in...
- You Designed My Character! perfect, beautiful, well built ...
- The Song Of My Nation i heard the song of my nation in a ...
- Departed Bundle Of Joy the bench is rough to sit on the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
the world stands astonished
the silent mother has spoken
the dreams of a dark nation stands clear
once held in colonial mind
shadowed that he could not see his future clearly
today the world shivers for the mother stands up
from the ashes she builds strong forces
the great walls of babylon are rebuilt in her
yesterday she was called a no fly zone
she was given travel barns
her parts were sanctioned
today the mother rises from the ashes of libya
she becomes a warning to the world
today she enthrones to dethrone her enemies
its a silent warning, ...