Isabella Epona Poems
- Gangsta's Prayer Please Lord watch over my soul tonight As I...
- Do You Want Me To Love You Do you want me to hate you To ...
- What Dreams May Come What dreams may come And all is done I...
- What Must It Be Like What must it be like o fly high ...
- What Is Once Loved They say what is once loved Will always ...
- Rip Me Apart Take my heart Take my fate Take all of me and ...
- The Word Never Said Love is like looking But not really ...
Hi everyone, I started writing at age 13 and still am today. I was lucky the third poem that I wrote was published in a book called Twilight Musings. I include all of my poems, from the first to the last including the bad ones that I just needed to vent out on. Maybe some one can relate to even those. The only poems that I do not post are the ones with specific names for security reasons. I love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isabella Epona
Please Lord watch over my soul tonight
As I pass this alley’s light
M soul is lost
And I keep trying to make it at any cost
I’ve grown so far away from you
And now I don’t know what to do
I steal, Lie, and Cheat
But by and buy I still get beat
Work two jobs and go to school
But it doesn’t matter ‘cause here the gang’s rule
I used to know you so well
But now my life is a living hell
I have strayed so far off the path
And now I feel this everlasting wrath
So as I see the gang that robs me everyday
Please listen as I pray
‘Cause now I am as ...