Israh Sadan Poems
- Self Sacrifice My independence liberates you. I can not beg ...
- Silly Poem About Pimples The spotty face stares back at ...
- Don'T Piss Me Off Don’t piss me off I’m armed with ...
- I Was Foolish I was foolish I was young I thought He was ...
- Ever Feel? Ever feel that you're good As long as you ...
- You Keep Your Heart In A Glass... I see you across the ...
- Do I Deserve This? I know I've done some really bad ...
Only daughter, eldest child.
Shy at first,
In her twenties a bit wild.
Broke some hearts, shed some tears.
Settled down at 26 years.
Has husband and son, and another little bun.
Due December 08.
Can hardly wait.
This one a little girl.
Pigeon Pair complete
That will be it for pitter patter of little feet.
Has always scribbled words and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My independence liberates you.
I can not beg for your attention
Nor be content with your last
wrung out of your day
with your last ounce of energy.
I'm not ungrateful.
While you're the centre of my universe
I'm merely a side show in your life.
An inconsequential accessory
For public appearances only.
Useful, yet not essential.
Would you compare me to your
Toaster or coffee machine?
Well, I feel like a domestic appliance.
But I amuse myself
And I sustain myself.
I try not to need you
And while I need
I'll never ...