Ivana Amy Gomez
Ivana Amy Gomez Poems
- Nostalgia Horses Reaccuring nightmare I have not the ...
- Aqua Rubber Gloves Waiting for my name to be called Two ...
- Octopus Man There's an octopus man He lives within these ...
- Glass Telephone The sound of static and muffled voices It's ...
- Static On Television His large, round eyes ...
- 12: 08am She sits back and studies the silence's breathing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivana Amy Gomez
Static On Television
His large, round eyes half-closed
Hazel, with the outer part drowned in tiny red veins
Pupils wide -sleep deprived
He sits on the matress that they call a bed
in the center of a small worn out motel room
Burning cigarette in one hand
His face in the other
'Everyone left' his thoughts make a fist
and punch him in the stomache