J. Elaine McLeod
J. Elaine McLeod Poems
- A Soldier And The Dirty Rats You march bravely upon sandy ...
- War Sorrows In your sorrow Know you’re not alone. You have ...
- Fury And Fear Sat By The Door I watched you go Hugged you ...
- Knowing That Feeling Knowing his feelings When he talk to ...
- Dreamers Desire Warm gentle breezes Sunlight cascading thru...
- In The Presence Of Now In this Place Resides the elements ...
Comments about J. Elaine McLeod
Warm gentle breezes
Sunlight cascading thru my window
It's a delight to see you near me
As you spoon me in your embrace
Such love such deep and compelling love
I feel for thee
You're a delight to my senses
You bring joy to my heart
When we speak
We don't speak of love
Or our feelings
Because we feel it
More than we need to say it
I've learned many things from you
Because you share conversation with me
I never bore of you
I never tire of talking to you
An education to my heart
You bring fulfillment to my mind
You caress my...