J.T. List Poems
- No One's Hero Numbing is this feeling, Of worthlessness ...
- 7 The pain, the sadness, The you give me. None of this ...
- Again Please forgive me God, For I have sinned. I don't ...
- My Angel Above your head, Your halo lays.
- When I Die When I die, Will you be with me.
- 'Messed' Up This pain it hurts, My lies you see.
- Fallen Angel As I wake up, And open my eyes.
I've lived in SoCal all of my life. Started writing after my dad passed away in 2002. My brother was a big inspiration in my writing. I learned a lot from him, and I loved reading all of his poems. Haven't really been writing much lately, but I'll put up most of the ones that I have already written. Maybe some new ones if I have the time to sit down and write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.T. List
No One's Hero
Numbing is this feeling,
Of worthlessness to you.
On and on it goes, and I've,
Nothing still to do.
Every night I go to bed,
Sadened and disgraced.
Here I sit all alone,
Everywhere I feel misplaced.
Running away from everyone,
Over and over again.
Can't escape I'll stand my ground, I'll,
Start A Revolution!