Jack Fasano Poems
- Useless Nothing is ever good enough There’s nothing I can ...
- The Chain Near the end of the world, when all is almost ...
- Hurt You think I can’t hear you I can You think I'm not ...
- Grandpa You were a great grandpa You were a great ...
- First I liked it when I was your first guy Now it seemed ...
- Love Whenever I need you You are there When no else ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jack Fasano
I liked it when I was your first guy
Now it seemed like it all was a lie
I really felt special, I really great
It felt like I was writing on a clean slate
I don’t like to think that the lips I kiss every day
Maybe other guys have kissed
Because then I start to think
..That maybe they are missed
I don’t want to think that the body I long for every minute of my life
Has been touched by another one than me
Because it’s possible then maybe that
I just seem like another useless flea
But then I hear you tell me
That I’m the only one
It resolves all my ...