Jackson Carter Poems
- Life Without You You say your nothing special, Which ...
- Downer Something tells me I can't take it the stinging ...
- The One Time lingers on, As i dwell on the past, After ...
- Seeing You Makes Me Wonder Yes, I see you over there, skin ...
- Stay With Me And Dream Stay with me, lay with me, run ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jackson Carter
Life Without You
You say your nothing special,
Which clearly isn't true,
I don't know how i'd make it,
In this crazy world without you.
If that doesn't make you special,
Then i don't know what does,
Having you in my life is such a huge plus,
So be sure to remeber the next time you feel blue,
I really truly love you.