Jacquelynn Bobbs Poems
- A Fallen Dreamer's Prayer If you’re reading this The worst ...
- Of The Geisha, Of The Soul Two paths One is of the ...
- Hair Trigger The transformation has begun I’m becoming far ...
- Why Hunter Keeps His Distance One day in a little ...
- Louder Than Steel Let the music flow Turn it up as loud as ...
- Friends I’m within my room Of these closed doors This is ...
- The Child I’m slipping Everything I thought was fine is ...
I'm just sumitted poems that I wrote. I hope people like them that they might be published in a book someday. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacquelynn Bobbs
A Fallen Dreamer's Prayer
If you’re reading this
The worst has yet to come
The blood hasn’t spilled
And my life didn’t stop
But every night I cry
Just so I’ll fall asleep alone
If it’s true everyone has an angel
Then I’m no one
Because I’ve been abandoned
At least I know one thing
It will end eventually
Until then I’ll sleep
Dreaming of a better tomorrow
By Jacquelynn Bobbs