Jade Baker Poems
- These Famous Last Words All my life I’ve been weak, So when...
- My Picture Today I painted a picture, Blood red, A lone ...
- Close Your Eyes Close your eyes my child, Tis time to ...
- To Sin Is To Love They say that love is beautiful, That ...
- They They say that It’s just a phase, That these feelings ...
- The Beast In You Trapped beneath your arms, Cant you see ...
- Mama Mama, I’m sorry for all that I’ve done, For all the ...
Comments about Jade Baker
These Famous Last Words
All my life I’ve been weak,
So when death comes,
I wont turn the other cheek,
I’ll stand strong and face it’s wrath,
And take each breath as my last,
I wont run in fear,
When the end is near,
I’ll say my goodbyes,
And let my spirit rise,
I wont wallow in self pity,
Or think of the things I didn’t get to see,
I’ll take the last train,
And think of the day we’ll meet again