jai gone Poems
- The Dad I Wish I Had Oh, how I wish for.... A dad that loves...
- Broken Hearted Pushed aside like some nasty vegetable at ...
- Do You Even Do you even know me The pain that is me The me ...
- My Child I can kiss away your boo boos only for so long I ...
- Given Up I have given up........ On caring for you On ...
- What They Cant See How can I do this To just shut up and ...
- The Return I tried to pay you back for all that you have ...
The name says enough. I don't pretend I am a poet. I just type what I feel. If you don't like it, I don't have time for you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jai gone
The Dad I Wish I Had
Oh, how I wish for....
A dad that loves me the way I want
A dad that knows me the way I want
A dad that gives the world to me
A dad that is a father
A dad to be a real man
Oh how I wish for....
A dad that understands me
A dad who listens to me
A dad who that would do anything
A dad who would
A dad who could
Oh how I wish for
My dad in my life
My dad to see me
My dad to love me
My dad to be my dad