James Anderson Poems
- Cared If You Cared Crying in a dream With no sold to ...
- Moving On One day has gone by Two days has been known Three...
- I Loved I love I love the stars I love the trees
- 16th Birthday Being the time of my wildness dreams. I have...
- Never Missed Three years back, when life was nearly alive To...
- My Beautiful This Is For Someone Special. As I ...
- Me I am the greatest I am the best I am better than ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Anderson
Cared If You Cared
Crying in a dream
With no sold to weep
For a reach to gleam
Denizens of the deep
Leaning in a distance ways
Toward a feel that brings new deal
And a kind of wish that says
With a tool that creates anneal
Neither I nor others may be here
To bring a kind of song out in a distances wish
Draw a close sheer in a good senseless clear
To a creation of a smooth swish
I say what I say in I
And no other will see in me
When I may a cry
All would try, but all will see
What the end will bring
And the sea in which I picture to please
I will try to...