James Barrs Poems
- Test Failed Test Failed
- Kobayashi Maru Unwanted by a profession, friends and loved ...
- Why Do I Have To Be A Candle? She wants you as a candle, ...
- Don'T Forget About Me Sometimes you just need to say ...
- Horse Song Horse Songs Every once in a while, I feel ...
- Lightning Colored Days The lightning covered days have come, ...
- Cupped Hand Struggling toward possible rewards, Knowing ...
Born in 1977 and raised in Syracuse, N.Y. and the surrounding areas. James spent most of his high school and college years writing poetry instead of paying attention in class. Up until now this ambition and love of writing has lead him nowhere. However, he keeps trying to impress the world with his brand of confessional poetry. At the age of Twenty-one James moved to Las Vegas, N.V. where he ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Barrs
I am ready again,
Stepped out once before,
As a person, Failed.
Now, I offer myself again,
As a poet, as a lover,
Lowly writer, nothing more.
I wonder how you will like me now.
It's time to take the test.