James Muia Poems
- The End The end is near I can already feel, Something that ...
- Journey Unknown What can I say, I was wrong it seems, ...
- First Impression This is a poem I wrote many years ago for ...
- A World Apart It's strange to feel so lost and bound, ...
- Screenplay Of Life It’s days like these, I wish upon a star, ...
- Love Is Not Blind Pray tell me of this love you have for ...
Most of the poems I write are about my life. Sometimes I just have to write down what I feel and it comes out in a poem. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Muia
The end is near I can already feel,
Something that doesn’t seem so real.
She’s on her way back to the east,
To find herself I hope at least.
I know my first love is gone forever,
And that I won’t see her again ever.
I hope she finds what she wants in life,
Driving towards her goal without strife.
We both changed since we moved to this place,
I don’t know what happened to all of the grace.
Things could have been different but its too late now,
I can only hope that we will both find happiness somehow.
I now look to the future for a sign to see,