James Nnanyelugo Poems
- A Kiss From A Rose -new- The Song of a Soulmate - - - - - - - - - ...
- My Sun, My Song -new- Every moment spent with you is like a ...
- The Question -new- It begins with one Question Sealed with a ...
- Failed Mission -new- ‘T was a beckon for mission; Thought I saw a...
- Just A Lovely Weekend -new- JUST A LOVELY WEEKEND THE IRONY OF ...
- At The Great Dusk -new- The true beauty of a Sunrise is not a ...
- Beauty Of A Sunrise -new- Dawn is a golden petal, knitted in ...
James Nnanyelugo is a gentle piece of art.
I like to describe myself as so...
Engineer by Profession, (B.Eng, Electronic Engr, University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
I take great pleasure in my hobbies: Poems, Playing the Guitar and making Beatz (JayblackBeatz) . I also pay attention to a little of Piano. Hopefully I'm gonna ace that too!
Some day, I hope to add some ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Nnanyelugo
A Kiss From A Rose
The Song of a Soulmate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You my mind for so long have occupied
And in my thoughts, you the most dwell
In me there lives a fear of how qualified
Am I to be the one, to your song to sway
You wear a velvet brown silk for hair
As though from beginning to the throne an heir
Your lips like a red rose glimmer
Under the influence of a welcome dew flicker
Your golden eyes passion ignites
The deflation of your pupil emotion invites
The same unspeakable matter-of-fact
The notion that you, in fact is apt