James Nnanyelugo Poems
- Chimes In The Sun, Rhymes In T... Come, Ujunwa, let us ...
- At The Great Dusk The true beauty of a Sunrise is not a ...
- Just A Lovely Weekend JUST A LOVELY WEEKEND THE IRONY OF ...
- Beauty Of A Sunrise Dawn is a golden petal, knitted in ...
- A Kiss From A Rose The Song of a Soulmate - - - - - - - - - ...
- My Sun, My Song Every moment spent with you is like a ...
- The Question It begins with one Question Sealed with a ...
James Nnanyelugo is a gentle piece of art.
I like to describe myself as so...
Engineer by Profession, (B.Eng, Electronic Engr, University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
I take great pleasure in my hobbies: Poems, Playing the Guitar and making Beatz (JayblackBeatz) . I also pay attention to a little of Piano. Hopefully I'm gonna ace that too!
Some day, I hope to add some ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Nnanyelugo
Chimes In The Sun, Rhymes In The Song
Come, Ujunwa, let us adorn
While we have the time, the sports of love
Time will not be here eternity
God at length our good will serves
At the sight of moonlight my heart quavers
In the dawn a dance not a little wavered
Spoken words, as few as finger counts
Silently our love rebounds
Come My Heart, let's learn to sing
Sweet melodies of love and ring
Ocean waves a bit of show
Over the moon our love will snow
Trying times we're bound to have
But songs and rhymes, our times to laugh
Birds to sing along with us
With golden wings our songs to...