Jami Huffman Poems
- My Mother Taught Me My mother taught me how to live She gave...
- Perfect I think about my life As the way some people see ...
- Suicide Razors, blades Screamingpains Living a life in a ...
- Goodbye Living in darkness Wishing it was light Throughout ...
- Untitled Death and despare But no one will care They point ...
- Life Goes On When right goes wrong Good turns bad Your the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jami Huffman
Death and despare
But no one will care
They point and laugh
Not seeing the sign
That soon you'll be no more
My arms covered with scars
Thinking about why I don't need to be here anymore
A blade on my wrist
Guiding it across your vein
I close my eyes
And the skin breaks
blood begins to drip
I fall to the floor
I bleed and I bleed
Til I can't anymore
I take onelast breathe
remember that your my perfect suicide
Then I breathe no more