Jamia Chambers Poems
- Poetry My emotions screaming My heart melting on ...
- Unbreak My Heart unbreak my heart erase all the pain and ...
- Tell Me Why You Luv Me You tell me you love me and i asked ...
- Sprouting Seed From a little seed i begin to sprout, no one...
- 'No More Leaving' My life is changing and I feel so sad I ...
- My Babys im missin yall like crazy, ive never felt this ...
- U Were There For Me thanks for being there in my time of ...
My name is Jamia Chambers.I was born in nassua county hospital, to the parents of Saffiyyah Hoe, and Jimmy lee Chambers.I was raised in Brooklyn, N.Y.My ethnicity is Trinidadian and Black.I love to right and read, but my real talent is poetry.I now attend Amityville High School, as a freshman. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jamia Chambers
My emotions screaming
My heart melting on paper
Feelings that are unstoppable
My poetry, My savior
My eyes on fire
How I hear the painful cries
Like they were never stuck inside
Passionate flames that express how I feel
Ashes of the rhythm in my soul that I kept concealed
Poetry being my fire every things Revealed
Hurricane Katrina couldn’t stop this fire
Poetry’s all I need to heal