Jana Courville Poems
- Worthless I used to feel free with you I used to feel ...
- Psyche It's the darkness That you hide from Your fears wont...
- Until Tomorrow The warm sun The green trees The bluest ...
- Hiding In The Shadows Your hiding in the shadows Waiting for...
- Ravish His shadow looms... A shameful disgrace Casting the ...
- All Yours you stole my heart, you own my love, you took ...
- Asmodeus A creature of the dark Bent on destruction Trapped...
I often write things that.. dont rhyme, some of it does. but.. i dont so much care for the rhyming. so its all different sometimes. im not good at writing.. and i know that... i do like to hear what people think though. the truth good or bad, cause im very open minded... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jana Courville
I used to feel free with you
I used to feel relief
Happiness came upon me
And a smile upon my face
I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused
And the lies you think I told
I know it was all so hard
And now I feel so cold
I'm sorry for all the Pain I've caused
And that it will still be there
And I'm sorry for loving you
Yet even still
To put you through the pain
When night falls and you lay in your bed
I used to feel great with you
Just like I could fly
But now that your away
I only feel worthless
And like my soul had died