Janae Woodfield Poems
- Circle Of Love Birth, Kicking, screaming, crying, A brand...
- My Life My life is so confusing, I've been walking through ...
- Oklahoma Baby If I close my eyes and stare into space, Beg ...
- Me I am... ME! ! I walk and I talk... just like you, I ...
- Opps... When Daddy let me drive... Now there's a ...
- You You are my sister, You are my frienfd, My soulmate, ...
- Looking From Afar Over there I see him, And... Oh it's more...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janae Woodfield
Circle Of Love
Kicking, screaming, crying,
A brand new face emerges to love and care for,
A connection between mother and child, a love to last forever,
Kindergarten and Crayola crayon drawings,
Finger-painting, recess, nap-time,
Lockers, finals, dances,
Starting your life begins with who you want to be,
Transitional summers between being a girl and becoming a young woman,
Spending time with boys at the pool,
Flirting, dating, working,
Heartaches, driver’s license, ACTs,
Making it through all of the changes and becoming ...