Jasmin Caba. Poems
- Hide i hide behind closed eyes behind the fake smiles
- Sunshine you're the sunshine in my life you're the comfort ...
- You it's you i see, just you i need leave it to you, i don't...
- Slowly Turning... what can i do to make you mine you always ...
- Passing Days a lovely form into which we appraise lost into ...
- Cold so silent my breathing, so still my heart faded your ...
im not quite done with this world so vicious and vain so im stuck for the remainder of my days...im all about thoughts and logic but that doesnt mean im so smart i like to think that im just in between. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasmin Caba.
a lovely form into which we appraise
lost into worthiness with each passing day
for objects of affection they'd pay
i wasnt always so lost as when i was young
so beautiful, well so i was told
until its my day of when i grow old
ease me into my grave slowly if you may
i'm fine now im passing away
the last breath just escaped from my lungs
but i can still feel my heart beating
for this was a lie just coming up receding
bring me back up i cant seem to breathe now
let me go i wasnt supposed to be here
do i fear for my life or is it can i be free