Jasmina Singh Poems
- My Darkest Night Won'T Last Fo... The thundering winds roar...
- Your Gun, My Choice Because of you and what you've become, ...
- Alone At Day's End I love to keep a vigil as the night ...
- Misery Misery and hate kills us and yet it is accepted by ...
- Attracted Opposites Life and Death. Joy and Sorrow. Love ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasmina Singh
My Darkest Night Won'T Last Forever
The thundering winds roar with determination
And I feel I'm scared half to death.
For quite awhile now,
I've been to scared to move forward or to turn back.
Standing alone on this empty road,
The sky seems at its darkest.
The thundering winds constantly scream at me without hesitation.
Time seems to hardly move forward at all.
And while I've got nothing to do but go through my thoughts,
I quickly go through every situation that could possibly happen
And beg my legs to move
Afraid of my thoughts coming true.
My heart beats rapidly.
The wind ...