Jason Clark Poems
- Love To Live; Live To Love True love is something that's ...
- Judgement Ugly is Sin, beauty's within Judge not the ...
- Give Me My Money Give me my money. I want it right now. You...
- True Poet We should appreciate the ones who have feelings ...
- Mississippi Catfish I once caught a catfish from the ...
- With You Words can not describe the way I feel when I'm with...
- Honor Thy Mother Our mother is dying. It is very sad, but ...
Well I haven't accomplished much in life, but I guess I've had a happy one so far. I have a beautiful wife and two great kids. I like to write poetry because it is a way to express my feelings to everyone. I am too shy to talk to people, so not many people know who I truly am. It's silly, I know, but that is just the way I am and I can't help it. I guess it was the way I was raised. I was
taught to speak when I was spoken to. I guess it stuck with me through the years. I hope you enjoy my poems, if not then I'm sorry for wasting your time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Clark
Love To Live; Live To Love
True love is something
that's easy to find.
If you don't look in your heart,
love will be blind.
So trust in your feelings
and always be kind.
You'll see that love is more
than a state of mind.
Everyone should love each other
you see. Hatred only brings
more misery. So live and let
live, love and let love, and
you'll find peace in heaven