Java Chip Poems
- Mother I'M Home Mother, I'm home. The battle is won, and I ...
- Beautify Beauty Golden brown hair tied in a ponytail. Blue ...
- Privacy You have the right to privacy. I give you that ...
- For You I guess I never specified, how my love for you has ...
- To Love A Stone A cold hard stone, lays infront of me, ...
Living in Pleasanton California, there are not many things to do except academics and thats not too much fun. My friend introduced me to poetry and i just write whenever i feel the urge to. Whenever im in this emotional state is when i write the best. Amador Pride! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Java Chip
I guess I never specified,
how my love for you has grown,
with the would that you have given me,
I have learned.
Yet you say you don't love me,
but everyday I see,
that in your eyes there is that sparkle,
of happiness when you see me.
I guess I never realized,
how much pain and agony I gave you,
back in school where you wound me,
my thoughts were only on I.
I could only think about,
the reason, why? why? WHY?
why did you not love me?
why did you make me suffer?
I tried with all the energy I could muster,
I tried to ...