Jay LeBron Poems
- I Messed Up I wake up in the night from a horrible dream I...
- Letting Go I reminisce on the past, at the times that didn't ...
- Do You? Do you ever wonder if he's thinking of you? Or when...
- Missing The Field I walk now feeling unimportant and ...
- No More No more pain in my life, now I can sleep well at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jay LeBron
I Messed Up
I wake up in the night from a horrible dream
I look around the room and nothings quite what it seems
Where did you go? You used to be here right by my side
You used to be the motivational force in my life
Anything I needed surely you'd be down to ride
But now I'm lost, and I have nowhere to hide
You where the one who always used to hold me down
Treated me like a king, baby you gave me my crown
God knows I'd give anything to have you back
I made a big mistake, now I gotta live with that
I guess I thought that you would never leave
And now I'm missing you...