Jaybird Adkins Poems
- Scars To Foretell 53 days I've last, it seems a mirage in my ...
- What Could Be Said What could be said to instill A ...
- Each Word I Write Each word I write attacks my throat With a...
- Hope Hope is the little battered bird Burning within to ...
- Suicide What would happen if I died by my own hand And not ...
- Depression Nobody hears me for I do not speak; I don't know...
- My Suicide I could slice, one quick cut across the wrist And...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaybird Adkins
Nobody hears me for I do not speak;
I don't know how
To shout for help when so much I need.
I want surcease now;
Salvation from the torment I suffer silently
And the pain that's my familiar.
But I can't cry.
The tears reside in my heart and soul soothing and caressing,
But I cannot selfishly proclaim my pain
Nor do I even wish to try.
Pain holds my tongue and suffering my soul,
And my heart holds the love I wish to show;
But I know
That I'd never be brave enough to gain that goal.