Jean Kennedy Poems
- Moving On no matter how much i miss you i have to live my ...
- What Happened? What happened to us we used to be close Why ...
- Forgotten Goodbye Why should I care whether I live or die? ...
- Message In A Bottle time goes by people change what are we ...
- Goodbye Why do I even try anymore? You broke my heart And ...
My name is Jean Kennedy. i am 18 years old. iahve been writing poems for the last couple of years.when i was 13 years old i started having problems with my emotional state of mind.not long after i started 8th grade my middle brother ran away due to drugs and sex. he was the one i always looked up to. he ran away really close to my 13 birthday which i was really looking forward to. from that time ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Kennedy
Message In A Bottle
time goes by people change
what are we sposed to do
people come and go
can you trust in time
why is it everyones afraid
to say what they feel and think
can you tell me the truth
or just walk all over me
do you expect me to wait
all my life for you to say your sorry
it hurts me to see you with your friends
when its me you should be with
what can i say to make you understand
that i love and adore you with all my heart
i would do anything for in in the time i have
can i send you a message
across the seas and the oceans
a message ...