Jeff Slocum Poems
- Simple Thought - Simple Reason...
- Amazing Beauty Free For All To... Just spent 2 wonderful ...
- Freely Giving Is Joy And Joy I...
- It Was You All Along At the end of the day I lay back and ...
- The Reason Is You Dark days become sunny Frigid days become ...
- Score If Asked to: : Describe all mankind in common How ...
OVER 5,000 Written poems and short stories
My Home pages below
Im a simple man with a simple life style no rich silver or gold here If you need a man to provide lots of $$$ or material world stop right here I am not what you are looking for.
Honest, outspoken, romantic, funny ((friends call me a goofball)) and love adventure Listed above are some of my intrest but I am game for anything so long at it is legal and hurts no one.
I am a romantic poet writing some of the most beautiful so they say artist mostly trees, flowers, humming birds and such ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Slocum
The Reason Is You
Dark days become sunny
Frigid days become warm,
Rainy days become cloudless
The Oceans sing out,
The Rocks cry out,
Hear the Mountains roar,
And tree branches shout.
The stars fall from the sky.
The moon winks.
And the rainny days went dry.
All because you said one thing
All because you said it true
All because you made me smile
All because you said I love you