Jennifer Carmical Poems
- Love's Complications My palms start to sweat, when you're ...
- You! ! ! I see you and I smile. You start talkin' and I stop...
- Take This Pain Away My life is torn; It makes no sense. I ...
- Always Thinkin' Of You As I lie here late at night I only ...
- This Flower This flower is a gift...given to all... Some ...
- Untitled I sit here waitin' in anticipation, For the return...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Carmical
My palms start to sweat,
when you're in sight.
My my mind's filled with wonder,
my heart with fright.
When will this feelin' stop?
When did it start?
I can't listen to my mind
without breakin' my heart.
I'm so confused.
What should I do?
I can't think of anythin'
anythin' but you.
Should I ignore
or just give it time?
I can't think straight.
My heart controls my mind.