Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet
Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet Poems
- One Single Kiss: A Poem For Ma... Floating in an endless sea ...
- A Mind Cleared By Drink I was in need of a Vacation From ...
- She Is Like A Flower She is like a flower and you must ...
- Disc Golf's Spiritual Side Sunday morning disc golf is a most...
- Sky Above, Earth Below Born to this world; sky above, earth...
- The World Comes 'Round Full Ci... Moonlight, both old and ...
- Many Moons Many moons ago, I first told you, “I love ...
I live in Texas with my husband Mark, my girls Kat & Lucy, our lizards Puff, Vert, and Bombachu, our cat Gutz, and our dog Chopper. I am currently going back to school, working toward my Master's degree in Humanities with a focus in Literature. I currently work on creating websites for people, landscaping & lawn maintenance, making beaded and hemp jewlery, and whatever else it behooves me to do. I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet
One Single Kiss: A Poem For Mark
Floating in an endless sea of hopelessness
sinking steadily toward the eternal darkness
whispered promises of the overwhelming abyss
Yet, saved from it all by One Single Kiss.
Heart and soul, both, laid bare to all
brought on by my self-induced fall
unable, or unwilling, to hear my rescuer's call
Still, One Single Kiss mended it all.
Fear and depression combining into one
no strength left to face a new day's sun
heartache ending all desire to have fun
But, One Single Kiss, and that was all gone.
Unable to sleep either day or night
unable to ...