Jennifer Sol Poems
- Memories I Could'Ve Had I find myself lost in a dream world, ...
- Rage A twisting burning fire Welling up from deep ...
- The Park Bench A happy couple Hands entwined Strolling ...
- Sweet Dew Kissed Strawberries Perhaps, I’ll escape to a ...
- Just A Little White Lie No, I wasn’t out past curfew Never ...
- Before Time Goes Still And I’m climbing a mountain I think ...
- Fading Drifting along through life Never amounted to ...
me, what a debatable subject
some would say that i am shy
some would say otherwise
while few dislike me
a great many befriend me
athletic or no? you can decide
creative or unimaginative?
that is your descision not mine
i cannot tell you who i am
only you can form your own
image of me, true or false
it is what you think and no one
can ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Memories I Could'Ve Had
I find myself lost in a dream world,
That will never come true,
Always I’ll be wishing,
And never truly living.
All my shattered dreams,
Are scattered about in pieces,
That I have yet to clean up.
And I just keep on wishing,
For things that will never happen,
Creating an even bigger mess.
I fear my heart will burst,
I don’t know if I can take much more,
And another dream crashes,
I’m still here,
Barely hanging on,
Still trying to find my way,
In the dream world,
That has become a living hell.
All I want to do is scream, ...