Jenny Molloy Poems
- Knock Standing out side the door to unhappiness I took my ...
- Please Dont Leave Me! Father, father please don’t leave ...
- Hero My hero is not a like the rest, mine has changed over ...
- Love Dies Dressed in all black, I try to breath, Slowly I...
- The Last Year! ! ! The last bell rings, the English voice ...
- The Rock A rock stands still, it can not move. The wave’s ...
- The House A phone call in the middle of the night can scear a...
i grow up in a small town in dublin.
i still live here and am very happy and live with family.
from a small age i loved storys and poems.
i have wrote many short storys but poems are me dream. i can get away from the world by writeing.
i love it!
i feel as if i can get me feelings accross more cleary by writeing. if i am sad or happy i write. all moods i am in i pick up ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jenny Molloy
Standing out side the door to unhappiness I took my last breath of freedom.
I would of done any thing to run.
A million questions left unanswered.
Knock, please lord help me.
Knock, I held back my tears.
I could almost see your heart brake, your sole crush, your little bit of faith was gone.
I hold on to the pain of telling you, I can remember my words clearly.
I hate the fact I had to tell you.
But I just could not lie.
I had to take every thing away from you that cold morning.
The sadness over trough me, it all happened so fast.
A few words change a ...