jerica cleveland Poems
- Horses Horses are why many people live, Though they may not...
- To Danielle You have been so true, How would I get by ...
- Realizing You hurt me so much, I long for your touch, I ...
- A Friend a friend can stick by your side, a friend is there...
- To Katelynn A rose without petals, Bam-Bam without Pebbles,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jerica cleveland
Horses are why many people live,
Though they may not give,
It seems like you give them more,
than they give you,
But they give you,
They give you big green stains
all the way down
your brand-new white tank,
But that is a gift,
Take it as one,
Don't get mad because you can't get it out,
Remember about all the days in the Sun,
All the days where you rode and
rode for hours,
Or the times you didn't
But you really wanted too,
Think about the times you laid in the grass,
and he would try ...