Jesse Maizlish Poems
- Dawn In The Adirondacks I was already on my way when the sun...
- Love Song Like the tides perpetual
- Proteus just let me go I want to see the careening blue ...
- Cut Grass And Rain Coats there’s a spring smell creeping ...
- United States Of Mind Most of us have already turned away ...
- Alive we kept on with the top down barreling over an ...
Creative Writing Major ~ University of Maryland '05
Park School Class of '01 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jesse Maizlish
Dawn In The Adirondacks
I was already on my way when the
sun peeked through the trees on the horizon.
The pale gray mist hovered just above the
river. The only sounds came from the dip
of my paddle and little ripples of
water skirting around the tops of moss
covered rocks. Nothing else can make
me feel like this. I hear that familiar rush ahead
but here is only me and the water
and the sun meandering over trees.