Jesse Overton Poems
- My Princess She has eyes that can pierce through my ...
- Who Am I? Searching through this life Day in Day out All ...
- A Jokers Prayer Help me to make a smile Make it wide and ...
- From Junk Into Treasure In a junk yard to stay Abandoned by ...
- Close Friend When you feel alone I'm always near If you're ...
- Mellow To Monster The stream of tears flow Every wound ever ...
- One Of A Kind I've searched long and hard I can't fill this ...
I am a full time father and husband and wouldn't trade it for the world. I enjoy Video games, Comic books, Movies and learning new things. I take interest in Business, Real Estate, Diy Projects and Life Hacking/Learning how to win at life. I thank God for all things and I hope you have an awesome day! ! ! Choose to speak life! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Mistakes can pave a road to wisdom, but refusal to learn will lead to destruction'''Jesse Overton
She has eyes that can pierce through my emotions
She has a voice that can calm the worst of days
Her touch soothes me on contact
She holds me when I'm sad
She'll wipe my every tear
Nobody can replace her
Only she can provide all I need
When I sleep she's in my dreams
When I wake she's by my side
I'm lucky to have her
She may never know how much I love her
She's loved no matter what
She'll always have a place in my heart
She's always going to be a princess in my eyes