Jessi Miller Poems
- Suicide Twas the hour before my suicide Sitting in my room ...
- Your Dying Day As the blade pierces your side The blood ...
- Vampiric Tendencies Twas the hour before midnight I was ...
- Always Dark The light ran away The darkness chased it My ...
- Full Moon Night Full moon big and bright Penetrateing the ...
- To You My Love Just take this knife Then take my life It's...
- Psychotic's Story Nightly walks in a graveyard Thunderstorm ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessi Miller
Twas the hour before my suicide
Sitting in my room holding a knife
Thinking of family and friends
Contemplating my life
I thought of hanging
But as the knife came closer to my throat
I knew it was quicker
I quickly wrote my farewell note
Nothing was or went right
Anything that could go wrong did
I am often depressed
People treat me like alittle kid
This maybe easy way out
But I don't care
Does anybody love me? I don't know
People seem to hate me everywhere