Jessica Mitchell Poems
- Have You Ever? Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Then ...
- You Don'T Know What It's Like You don’t know what it’s like ...
- My Escape My eyes fly open Searching for some peace The ...
- Sarah And Kacey I kneal across the alter And see the man of ...
- In My Dreams In my dreams I see a vision of me The person ...
- The Night The look of a friendly stranger The smile from the...
- These Eyes Look into these eyes And see the story they ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Mitchell
Have You Ever?
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Then you’re not alone.
Have you ever felt completely on your own?
Then you’re not the only one.
Have you ever felt the sting of loneliness?
Then you’re not without help.
Have you ever been engulfed by destruction?
Then you’re not on your own.
Because I am right there with you,
Behind the shadows I creep.
I, too, live in daily hell
With absolutely no chance to escape.