Jesus James Llorico
Jesus James Llorico Poems
- Clear Blue Sky Oh! It feels so nice to watch This crystal ...
- Clouds (Haiku)
- The Mist Of Love 'The mist of love That flows in the air Is...
- Moments Of Love (Naani Poetry)
- Walk With Me An empty road.... this peaceful night.... As ...
- Old Woman My heart is filled with strain and sympathy This ...
- Paghigugma (Binalaybay) 'Ang paghigugma sa aton ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''It's better to write fewer poemsAn analysis of poems read on the different poetry sites around the world.
but with sense and twists
than to write a thousand poems
but full of rubbish.'''
''Everything around you is beautifulA simple reminder for future poetry.
it's just a matter of scrutiny.''
'''Poetry is a state of mindPoints in writing poetry.
and not a profession
It's purpose is to entertain
and to gain attention.'''
'''Our life is always accompanied by a songA comment made in our school site referring to songs requested and posted by my classmates.
if time has ripened and we're past our prime
music is there to begin life all over again.'''
Clear Blue Sky
Oh! It feels so nice to watch
This crystal clear blue sky
As my heart seems up a notch
To see a view this high...
This moment I'd like to see
Feeling refreshed anew
A time I most want it be
To gaze this sky with you...
In dreams I hope you will come
So I can tell you why
Of how deep in love I am
With you my dearest one...
As you look up in the sky
And if it makes you smile
Same I see here with my eyes
Though far, a thousand miles!