Jocelyn Grandinetti Poems
- What Do You See As You Look At...
- A Better World I do not know what time will bring What ...
- Homes Away From Home Hawaii is my home Although when I am ...
- Chocolate The symbol of love Makes you grin from ear to ...
- Me And All My Forms Jocelyn-my name is rainbow The colors ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jocelyn Grandinetti
The symbol of love
Makes you grin from ear to ear
As you bite it, a crunch is what you'd hear
This substance is like a silky smooth river
It is like a perfect dream,
It is a ticket to heavens sheer bliss
It tastes sweet and creamy,
I'm telling you, it is so dreamy
As it slowly melts away
It becomes smooth silk to touch
I should have known that much
A day without it is a day without sunshine
Fire crackers burst in your mouth
The second the luscious treat touches your tongue
It can look dark and milky
Like the night sky before a moon ...