John Farrell Poems
- Abstract Art Drawing on the eyelids of a vulpine ...
- Black And Tan Fantasy. Last night, a dream came; flying ...
- Song Of The Expatriate Che Guevara led me past the ...
- Then It All Came Down. ....from the ascension of the cyclone-...
- Icicle (Number 4) It is the constellations/ ...
- Icicle (Number 8) Within- the context of Bitter- ...
- A Short History Of Glen Cove, ... Part One- Date Stamp: ...
John Patrick Farrell was an American poet and composer.
J.P. Farrell was born in Glen Cove, New York and pursued study of music from an early age. He has composed music and performed in numerous ensembles in Long Island. Farrell entered SUNY Fredonia School of Music in 1986 as a Music Theory and Film major. He later transferred to SUNY Geneseo to pursue music composition studies with James Willey. Upon his graduation, Farrell remained semi-active in the New York Jazz scene as a bassist; performing with pianist Hyperion Knight . J.P. Farrell is a member of the Songwriters Guild of America and the American Federation of Musicians.
Literary ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Farrell
Drawing on the eyelids of a vulpine beauty
Wailing inward at abstract art
Flickering images/ ghost-like
Fading in and out of mid-west focus
Leaving titanium white brush strokes
On the canvas of habitual sleep
Embracing her in your arms
Kissing her hand in the slaughter-house
Smeared memories of quietus passion
The vulpine beauty hanging on the meat hook
Blood dripping/ abstract art on the floor