John Petway Poems
- Appreciation Of Love I tried everything, To show them that ...
- Son Love For Mama What you taught will never be forgotten, ...
- Sleepless Night When I lay and think, in my bed at night, ...
- Peace Of Mind Everyone is special in his/her own way, each ...
- Pain What is this thing that is building inside me, why do ...
- Dreams Of Heavenly Flight I dreamed of air around me so ...
- Dear Ginger With a loving glance or a tender kiss, you make...
John Petway was born in to John and Helen Petway in Bronx, New York. He has three children, Ashlee who is 11 years old, Angeline who is 7 years old, and Jeremiah who is 5 years old.
It is unknown of the occupation of his parent. His mother live in Jacksonville, North Carolina and his father live in Troy, North Carolina.
From 1977 to 1982, he attended to Ridge Street Elementary School located in Portchester, New York. From 1982 to 1986, he went to Blind Brook High School located in Rye Brook, New York. He graduated as the top Honor Roll student. Because of good grade and accomplishment he decided to further his education by going to college. He attended Pace University ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Appreciation Of Love
I tried everything,
To show them that I love them,
To care for them that I won’t hurt them,
I’ll do anything to show my appreciation of love.
Somehow nothing gets through,
Judgment has clouded their mind like a barrier place.
They don’t care about your dreams or hope,
They don’t care about the way you pray or the faith you have in them,
They don’t care about whether you are happy or sad,
They just care about abusing our appreciation.
I understand my value and my love,
I display my essence and emotions,
I am strengthen by God’s unchanging ...