John Wilken Poems
- Wish I Had A Home Wish I had a home to run home to When ...
- For Sale For sale a picture frame it used to hold a ...
- Do You Know Do you know what it is to be alone Do you know...
- War Weapons drawn to trumpets sound ten thousand men hit the...
- Fame And Missfortune. Silence No friends to be found in a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Wilken
Weapons drawn to trumpets sound
ten thousand men hit the ground.
long time coming, but in a flash
gleaming steel, metal clash.
crys of anger, crys of pain
man to man, another slain.
widows weep, priest are praying
souls are taken, death does reign.
hostil beast trample the earth
warrior to warrior, prove there worth.
once again trumpets sound
fallen dead, blooded ground.
silence is heard cept one sound.
the earth, she cries
for her blood stained gown.