Jonathan Kyle Vargason
Jonathan Kyle Vargason Poems
- Somber Melody Listen to the angels weep, Watch the shadows ...
- The Crow's Talons Like you my shadow has gone; I sit and ...
- Weekday Streets I admit, I have come there a time or two ...
- Clocks Help me find the dreams I’ve lost Along the beaten ...
- Intergalactic Lost without your smile I look to you for ...
- Leaves Of Change New colors show through this canopy Of my ...
- The Poet’s Melody When the rain taps on my windows I gaze ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonathan Kyle Vargason
The Poet’s Melody
When the rain taps on my windows
I gaze out to find myself;
Just to lose myself when the wind blows
So I may look out another day.
Yet you hold me and we begin to dance
Our footsteps in rhythm with the rain,
And yet again I am teased by this chance
To remember who I once was.
My thoughts travel to lands never seen
Yet I know you are with them,
I watch you swim through fields of green
Trying to bring me back into your arms.
Again the drizzle always brings me back
To the window where my time is infinite,
And now I finally see my ...