Jonna Bradford Poems
- Killing Time.. In the distance the bells chime its killing ...
- The Snow Red Queen. The white snow fell, on the ground ...
- Lost It! ! One day I looked around at my world, Saw the ...
- Just Friends I looked into your eyes you looked into mine, ...
- Noise In The Night... I sit in my almost quiet room, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonna Bradford
I looked into your eyes you looked into mine,
You said you wanted me and I knew I wanted you,
Everyone looked and laughed but we know they are just jealous,
You said you loved me one week,
And the next she came to town,
I had to face the looks you gave her everyday,
The hi's and goodbyes you shared,
You said that she wanted you but you wanted me,
Then from a friend I find out you only wanna be my friend,
My heart fell into my gut and broke as it hit,
So thats The reason the blood rolls down my arm
and drops down to the ground,
I told him to see ...