Joseph Rambeaut Poems
- Silence The silence is deafening I fear I cannot stand it ...
- Darkness Inside The darkness lay dormant inside me, quiet ...
- To -- Why must it hurt so much that I cannot make you mine?
- Grow To my suprise~ these eyes, have seen, many things,
- Window I sit here and wonder, what lies out that ...
- Untitled For Lauren Hearts sewn together, bound by endless ...
- Untitled Tears of blood stream down my face as the razor ...
im just ur average 16 yr old romantic.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The silence is deafening
I fear I cannot stand it any longer
but I dare not break it
for it would unleash the rath of the beast
and from that there is no escape
so alas I shall continue to sit here
within the silence of these hallowed walls
I shall sit here in my prison
until I at last find a way-
to escape the silence.